How to play BlackJack MH
To place your bet, click on the desired tab and then click on the position of the table you wish to place. The chip will be added to the desired position of your total bet. All bets must conform to the limits of the table. To delete a bet, select the 'X' tab and then select the bet you want to eliminate. To eliminate all bets, click CLEAN ALL.
• Letters from 2 to 10 are worth their number.
• Valetes, ladies and kings are worth 10.
• An Ace can be worth 1 or 11, according to what is most advantageous.
• Cards are not important 21. The rules are the following:
• The cards are shuffled after each hand.
• The bank stops at 17.
• You can divide the hand only once.
• You receive only one additional letter for dividing an ace
• A hand of value 21 after dividing is considered a 21 and not BlackJack.
• Play up to 3 hands.
• Play with 6 Decks
• Double in any two cards.
• Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
• It is possible to double the bet after splitting, except when dividing Aces, following the rules of the table.
• After initial letters are distributed, the postman can look at your card face down if you have an opportunity to 21. Actions
• Bet again - Bet the same initial bet as in the previous round.
• Cards - Start the game as soon as your bets are placed.
• Request letter: request a new letter. You can use the LETTER option several times before clicking on KEEP.
• Tab - Select the tab you want to bet.
• Tab 'X' - Click on the chips bet to extract them.
• Maintain - Keep your hand as it is. (You keep a hand automatically when you get 21 or after bending.)
• Divide - If your first two cards have the same value (ex: 8 and 8 or J and K), you can divide them into two hands by placing a second bet of the same value on the second hand. After dividing proceed by playing one hand at a time.
• Double - After receiving your first two cards, you can double the bet. You will only receive one additional letter.
• Blackjack - When the first two cards total 21, the hand is called "BlackJack". The BlackJack wins a normal 21 hand that is made up of additional cards
• Burst - The total value of the hand exceeds 21. If it gets in the way, it automatically loses the bet. If the bank explodes, you will win the dispute automatically.
• Insurance - When the first card of the bank is an Ace, you have the option to make an insurance on the bet with the value equal to half of your initial bet. If the bank takes a blackjack you win 2 to 1 on your insurance bet. If the bank does not remove blackjack, you lose the insurance bet and the game continues naturally.
• Draw - When the hand of the bench is between 17 and 21 and equals the value of your hand, the game ends in a draw and your bet comes back.
• If your game round is stopped, all game information and bets placed are stored until you re-open the game.
• You can continue your round not completed from the point of interruption. • Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.