The player’s objective is to make the highest valued poker hand possible from the 5 cards that are dealt, with at the minimum a pair of Jacks or better.
1. Press DEAL to start the game. A decision hand of 5 cards will appear in the play area. There is no bet ridding on the decision hand.
2. Decide which cards to hold in the decision hand, the press DRAW.
3. The decision hand will be greyed out and four additional hands of 5 cards each will now be dealt, each from a separate deck and each containing the cards that were held in the first decision hand.
4. If you win, you will be allowed to either DOUBLE or COLLECT your winnings.
5. Once you have collected your winnings you can begin another hand of Power Poker by pressing DEAL.
6. There are no wild cards.