How to play Jacks or Better MH
• Increase the value - Increase the value by clicking on +.
• Reduce the value - Reduce the value by clicking on -.
• Give the cards - Distribute the cards in the appropriate places.
• Hold - Click on each letter you want to keep.
• Max Bet - Bet 5 coins and give the cards.
• Bet - Start the bonus round after a winning hand.
• Collect: collect the value won and finish the round.
• Hands: change the number of hands for the game.
When the bet starts, at least one round of betting must be done before the pickup. Beat the Dealer The bank card is distributed face up. Select one of the four cards face down by clicking on it. If your letter is higher than that of the bank, you double your profit. If it is lower than that of the bank, you lose your profit. The results of the same value are equal.
Greater or lesser
Your goal is to guess if the face down card is greater or less than 8 and select it by clicking on the appropriate button. (A card with a value between 9 and Ace is higher, a value card between 2 and 7 is less.) If the face-down card is 8, the game ends in a draw. You can play up to five consecutive times.
Red or Black
Your objective is to guess the color or the suit of the card face down. Select the color or the card by clicking on the appropriate button. If you hit the color, double your gain. If you hit the stick, quadruple your profit. You can play up to five consecutive times. Unfinished Games
If the game round is stopped, all game information and bets placed are stored until the game is reopened. You can continue your round not completed from the point of interruption. The malfunction cancels all payments and plays.