How to play Book of Oz
• 3,4 or 5 books trigger 10,12 or 25 free spins, respectively.
• The special symbol is randomly awarded at the start of free spins.
• The special symbol expands to cover the reel and pays when matching symbols land anywhere on a line.
• The special symbol will only expand when a win can be completed.
• Expansion wins pay in addition to regular free spins wins.
• Free spins can be retriggered.
• Win up to 5000x total bet!
• Book acts as both a wild and a scatter.
• Book substitutes for all symbols.
• Scatter pays anywhere on the reels.
• Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet and are added to line wins.
• All bets during free spins are the same as the triggering spin.
• Scatters pay in any position.
• At the end of each base spin choose to respin a reel as many times as you like whith the chance of completing a win.
• Each respin is offered at a cost.
• You can respin one reel at a time.
• Only wins that involve the respun reels are paid.
• Respins are only active during base game after the first spin.
• Bet changes will deactivate respins.
• Respins are inactive on completion of a feature.
• All line wins pay from left to right, except book which pays any.
• All wins are multiplied by bet per line except scatter.
• Only highest win pays per line.
• All 10 lines are played.
• Total bet is 10 lines multiplied by bet per line.
• Malfunction voids all pays and plays.