How to play Casino Holdem
• To place your bet, click on the desired chip and then click on the position of the table you want to place it. The chip will be added to the desired position of your total bet. All bets must comply with the table limits. To remove a bet, select the 'X' tab and then select the bet you want to remove. To remove all bets click on CLEAR ALL.
• After placing the Ante bet and the optional AA Bonus bet, you and the dealer will receive two cards face-down and three face-up cards face up on the table. You must decide to BID or STOP. If you give up, you lose the Preview bet and optional AA Bonus bet. If you bet, an additional Bet, equal to double your Ante bet, is placed. If your two hand cards and the three on the table give you a hand of a pair of aces or better, you win on your AA Bonus bet according to the paytable.
• The last two public cards come into play face up, and the dealer reveals his two hidden cards. You win who has the best 5-card sequence made with the 5 public cards plus the two personal cards. The bank must have a pair of 4's or
• If the dealer does not qualify, your Ante bet is paid according to the Ante bet payout table and your bet is returned.
• If the dealer scores, he compares his best hand to his to determine the winner.
• If you and the dealer have the same hand, the game continues and your Ante and Bet are returned.
• If the dealer's hand is better than yours, you lose the Ante and Bet.
• If your hand is better than the dealer's, your Ante bet is paid according to the Ante payout table and your Bet pays (1: 1).
You have the option to place an AA Bonus bet. Win on your AA Bonus bet when your first two cards plus the first three public cards give you a pair of aces or better.
If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game. You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.