How to play Fortunium
• The bet depends on the number of coins and the coin size played.
• A bet multiplier of 10 is applied per spin. For example, 25 coins per bet per spin x 10 bet multiplier = total bet of 250 coins.
• To convert the amount of the coin bet to credits, multiply the number of coins wagered by the coin size bet.
• All the payment tables show the number of credits that are won with each combination.
• Only a normal winning combination is paid per payline and receives the highest profit value.
• Only one winning distribution combination is paid per spin and the highest win value is awarded.
• Distribution and bonus prizes are added to normal winnings.
• If you have a winning combination, the gain is highlighted on the reels.
• If you do not have a winning combination, the game ends and you can play again.
• Matching symbols must be next to each other on an activated payment line.
• Normal winning combinations are paid from left to right, starting from the first row.
• Normal payments depend on your bet per payline, excluding Win Booster ™.