How to play Leprechaun goes to Hell
• 5-cylinder slots with 25 fixed pay lines.
• Leprechaun Goes to Hell has two wild symbols (Evilene and Goblin), which replace any other symbols on the cylinders, except scatters, to help form winning combinations.
• If Evilene and Goblin are part of the same payline combination, the pay-line gain is doubled.
• The three-pot scatter symbols on the cylinders ignite the cylinders, triggering 10 free spins with a 2x multiplier.
• The addition of three more pots of gold during the feature assigns 10 additional free spins and increases the multiplier by 2 for a total of up to 50 consecutive free spins and a maximum win multiplier of 10.
• Three Evilene scatter symbols on the cylinders trigger the Infernal Bonus round, in which 10 free Infernal Rounds will be awarded.
• The special heart symbol on the center cylinder assigns 1 extra Infernal Round, up to a maximum of 50 consecutive Infernal Rounds.
• The bonus feature turns the field of play into a 3-cylinder slots with 5 fixed pay lines.
• Your goal during the Infernal Bonus round is to increase the temperature enough to win the jackpots.
• Each win raises the temperature by a random amount, heating a thermometer with 4 levels of scorching jackpots.
• The thermometer indicates the temperature needed to win the jackpots. The warmer you get, the more jackpots you get.
• The heat increases if you place higher bets, and thus your chances of winning the maximum jackpots.
• During the main game, the Duente and the gold pot symbols may appear on all cylinders. The Evilene symbol can only appear on cylinders 2, 3 and 4.
• If only two Evilene bonus scatters appear on the cylinders and no other functionality is triggered, you receive a new free round in the last remaining center cylinder for a second chance to gain access to the rounded Infernal Bonus.
• If two players win the jackpot at approximately the same time, the first winner receives the full amount of the jackpot, while the second winner receives the jackpot value entered later.