How to play Matsuri
• Payline rewards are based on the number of paylines selected.
• When you win on multiple paylines in a single round of the game, all prizes are added together.
• All Advantage gains (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and / or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to the payline premiums.
• All winning combinations are paid at the end of the game round.
• The Free Spin advantages are disputed with the same bet and the same number of rows selected from the round of the game that triggered the advantage, unless stated otherwise.
• The bet can not be changed during a round of match play.
• Bets are selected using the pushbuttons.
• Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the spin, click ROTATE.
• When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your premium according to the paytable.
• Payment Table - Changes the pay table screen.
• Autoplay - Click the AUTOPLAY button to enable / disable the Autoplay advantage. In Autoplay mode, a number of consecutive game rounds start automatically using the settings of your current bet. Autoplay mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance is too low.
• Rotate - Rotate the roulette to start the game.
• Stop - To the machine faster.
• If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game.
• You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.