How to play Photo Safari
• Payline rewards are based on the number of paylines selected, based on the information in the paytable and game rules.
• When you win on multiple paylines in a single round of the game, all prizes are added together.
• All Advantage gains (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and / or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to the payline premiums.
• All winning combinations are paid at the end of the game round. The advantages of Free Spin are disputed with the same bet and the same number of lines selected from the round of the game that triggered the advantage, unless it is stated otherwise.
• The bet can not be changed during a round of match play. See the rules of the game for more information.
• Changing Your Bet - Opens the options window to change the number of lines you want to play per round, the number of coins you want to bet per line, and the currency type used. Click OPTIONS or click the squares that show the lines, currencies, and their denominations.
• Disable additional lines - Increase the number of lines per round by clicking +.
• Disable rows - Decrease the number of lines per round by clicking -
• Increase currencies / line - Increase the number of coins per line by clicking +.
• Decrease coins / line - Decrease the number of coins per line by clicking -
• Increase Value - Increase value by clicking +.
• Decrease Value - Decrease value by clicking -.
• Payment Table - Changes the pay table screen.
• Autoplay - Click on PLAY AUTOMATICALLY to enable / disable the autoplay function. In the auto-play function, the machine's rounds are automatically made according to the betting options you have chosen (eg no lines, no coins / line, and coin type). The auto-play function is automatically disabled when a bonus round is triggered.
• Rotate - Rotate the roulette to start the game.
• Stop - To the machine faster.
• Quick Game - Activate to have a game much faster.
• If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game. You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.