How to play Sabaton
- Payline rewards are based on the number of paylines selected.
- When you win on multiple paylines in a single round of the game, all prizes are added together.
- All Advantage gains (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and / or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline prizes.
- All winning combinations are paid at the end of the game round.
- Free Spin advantages are disputed with the same bet and the same number of rows selected from the round of the game that triggered the advantage, unless otherwise stated.
- The bet can not be changed during a round of match play. See the rules of the game for more information.
- Sabaton is a 5 reel video slot machine with 10 fixed pay lines.
- Joakim, the lead singer of Sabaton, is the Wildcard that replaces any other symbol except the scatter symbol. All band member symbols may appear as Megassi on the coils when the advantages are active.
- Payment Table - Change the pay table screen. - Autoplay - Click on the AUTOPLAY button to enable / disable the Autoplay advantage. In Autoplay mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are started automatically using the settings of your current bet. Autoplay mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance is too low.
- Rotate - Rotate the roulette to start the game.
- Stop - To the machine faster.
- Quick Game - Activate to have a game much faster.
- If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game. You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption.
- The malfunction cancels all payments and plays.