How to play Sweet Alchemy
• Payline rewards are based on the number of paylines selected, based on the information in the paytable and game rules.
• When you win on multiple paylines in a single round of the game, all prizes are added together. All Advantage gains (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and / or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline rewards.
• All winning combinations are paid at the end of the game round. The advantages of Free Spin are disputed with the same bet and the same number of lines selected from the round of the game that triggered the advantage, unless it is stated otherwise.
• The bet can not be changed during a round of match play. See the rules of the game for more information.
• Sweet Alchemy is a cascade slots game, played on a 5x5 grid. The symbols descend into the grid to form winning combinations.
• Victory are won by getting 4 or more symbols in a connected group where they touch horizontally and / or vertically. Winning symbols are removed and new symbols fall to fill the grid. The game continues with the cascade until no winning combination can be created.
• Bets are selected using the bet buttons at the bottom of the game.
• Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time.
• To start the round, click START. When the symbols fall, the ones displayed will determine your premium according to the paytable.
• Changing your bet - Click any of the five bet buttons to select a bet or use the plus or minus buttons to increase or decrease the bet in one step.
• Autoplay - Click the AUTO GAME button to activate / deactivate the Auto Game advantage. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive rounds of play are started automatically using your current bet. Auto Game mode is disabled automatically depending on your settings or if your balance is too low.
• Start - Starts the game round with the currently selected bet.
• Quick Game - Activate to have a game much faster.
• If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game. You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption.
• Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.