How to play Wizard of Gems
• All 20 lines are active in each round.
• The game includes a wild symbol (the spell book) and a free-spin scatter symbol (the star).
• The wild symbol can substitute for any other reel symbol except the scatter symbol to help comprise winning combinations.
• Along each line, only the prize for the most valuable combination will be awarded.
• When prize-winning combinations appear along one or more lines, the symbols that comprise them magically vanish!
• Symbols then cascade down from above to re-fill each column, possibly forming new winning combinations.
• The vanishing and cascading process repeats in a round as long as winning combinations are created.
• The payout for each winning combination achieved during a round is multiplied by the current multiplier, the factor displayed above the reels of the game screen.
• Starting at 1, the multiplier in each round increases (from 2 to 3 to 5) each time new symbols cascade down to replace symbols that have vanished.
• When three star symbols appear anywhere, they will trigger a sequence of ten free spins.
• On each free spin, at least one wild symbol and up to nine wild symbols will appear to help comprise more winning combinations! • Wild symbols appear only on reels 2, 3 and 4.
• If three star symbols appear on a free spin, an additional sequence of ten free spins will follow the free-spin sequence already in progress.
• Up to five free-spin sequences can be triggered in succession, resulting in a total of up to 50 consecutive free spins.
• Bets are selected using the bet buttons.
• Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time.
• To start the round, click SPIN.
• When the symbols land, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable. Winning combinations are removed and new symbols land to fill the gaps.